Sunday, January 10, 2010

"I'm sorry, I can't sell that to you."

Huh?! Today I was turned away from a purchase. I was not allowed to buy something. For a project of mine. Could not buy it. Was told I could not buy it. Would not sell to me.

Now, I know some of you who know me are shaking you head, asking, "Dear God, Erin. What were you trying to do now?!" Really, it isn't me!

My laugh lines prevent me from getting carded while buying Cigs and I quit over a year ago anyway, so that isn't it. Class 4 Controlled Substances? No. Regulated chemicals? Nope. Four pallets of high Nitrogen fertilizer? Nay.

One tube of Glow-in-the-Dark puffy paint.

Sigh, excuse me. I have to go. I'm dyeing a sweater in the dishwasher right now and need to get back to it.

1 comment:

  1. I'd give you some of mine but it dried up in the early 90's...

    ReplyDelete