Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Testing the waters

Let's see. This is my first ever blog. Yea, me. Hmm. I've thinking I need to start a blog for days, and now I have now idea what to write.

Well, I'm home sick today. Having some interesting hallucinations with the fever. Having no luck making coffee. I've tried 3 times, and it just isn't happening. One pot of coffee, I went to pour a cup and it was clear. Having not put the grinder unit back in properly, I brewed hot water. Second time, I forgot to empty the pot of hot water and had a small flood I managed to catch in time. Third time, I double checked that everything was in its proper place. Pushed the button and went change for the day. I came back to the kitchen to a disaster. Coffee, grounds and water were all over my kitchen counter. Spilling onto the floor. Fortunately, it goes away from the carpet side. Guess that trickeling sound wasn't my zen water fountain.

Diet soda can save lives.

1 comment:

  1. Whoohoo! Welcome to blog land!!!

    Amy (death_by_yarn)

    ReplyDelete