Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sleep

I feel I may be due for a crash soon. But I don't think that will happen until after the New Year. Yup, it's that time again, making presents.

Now really, I only feel obligated to knit a few items every year. Some bizarre hat for my BIL, and a few hats for charity. Thank goodness that my folks live in a warm climate and my sister isn't a fan of hand-knits. Same with the boy friend, where he's at, a sweater or wool socks would be hysterical. (But we all know why I won't be knitting him anything for a while)

And yet, somehow I have managed to overload myself. Entirely my own fault, but I'm not sure I can back out now. And when you add work and school schedule on to it, I'm knitting instead of eating and definitely knitting instead of sleeping.

The other night I was up until past 2AM knitting. For me, that is insane. But I will keep doing it. I will continue to reduce the amount of sleep I'm getting so that I can hopefully finish all the projects in time.

I'll sleep later.

No comments:

Post a Comment